Commercial landscaping and lawn care is one of the best investments you can make in your business appearance. Keeping your business crisp and clean helps offer credibility to your clients that you take care of every aspect of your company with excellence, both inside and out.
With over 30 years experience we not only can care for your lawn, parking lots leaf blowing debris removal, shrubs, trees and flower beds in every season, but also have onsite masons, who can repair brick work, walkways, concrete or any waterproofing issues.
Especially with waterproofing repairs, to ensure maximum protection of your asset, and best value for dollar throughout the life of the structure, this is not something to be left in the hands of a novice; you will want a company with experience!
Need a freshened up look or landscaping re-design? We can do that too. As much or as little commercial landscaping that you need, we can take care of it all.
Commercial Landscaping – Maintenance, Design, Repair & Snow Removal & Salting Facilities Serviced:
- Schools, Public & Private, Nursery Schools, Daycare Centers
- Medical Buildings, Natural Health Centers, Prescription Pharmacies
- Condos, High Rise, Low Rise Walk-ups, Rental Properties
- Retail Stores, Grocery Stores, Outlet malls
- Warehouses & Factories
- Office Buildings
We work where you do – Local is Key in Commercial Landscape Maintenance!
Having our company close by to your company is essential when weather changes. You don’t want to wait for another company to trek in from far away and your customers waiting extensive periods of time to access your facility.
We also live in your community thus as citizens it is not only important for our work but our home life to ensure our town looks good, and that your properties look great.
For example, if weather changes and another foot of snow landed in the last hour, or a wind storm knocks down branches and debris – we are close by for touch ups! This is especially imperative for retail, grocery and medical establishments!
Commercial snow plowing options, for example include: Parking lot and driveway entrances; sidewalk, walkway, and entrance shoveling; snow relocation: aka disposal of snow off-site, and salting; salting of property as required and/or requested
What you get as a commercial landscaping client:
- Custom program recommendations specific to your property
- Professional landscape consultation services – maintenance or redesign
- Plant and soil analysis and recommendations
- Local to your business – if you need a quick touch-up due to weather changes we are close by
- Designated Commercial Account Manager
- Communication: follow-up action and periodic progress reports – such as salting reports
- Environmentally responsible products and service
Our coverage area and abundant professional staff ensure your commercial warehouses, retail shopping centres; rental homes and medical centers will be kept looking their best and serviced efficiently all year round.
Contact us today for a free estimate! Commercial Landscaping Service Coverage includes: Newmarket, Aurora, Bradford and Richmond Hill.